Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read So Far In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish


After looking through my Goodreads I've realized that so far this year I haven't read as many great books as I would have liked. Nevertheless I managed to find 10 that deserve to be in this list.


"The Desert Spear" and "The Daylight War" ("Demon Cycle" #2 and #3) by Peter V. Brett
Genre: Epic Fantasy

“A Dance of Cloaks”, “A Dance of Blades” and “A Dance of Death” ("Shadowdance" #1, #2 and #3) by David Dalglish
Genre: Fantasy


“Still Alice” by Lisa Genova
Genre: Contemporary

“The Lost Wife” by Alyson Richman
Genre: Historical Fiction

“Remembering Sarah” by Chris Mooney
Genre: Thriller

“Swedish Tango” by Alyson Richman

Genre: Historical Fiction

“The Last Letter From Your Lover” by Jojo Moyes

Genre: Romance


“The Lord of the Rings” by J.R.R. Tolkien

Genre: Epic Fantasy

“47 Ronin” by Joan D. Vinge

Genre: Fantasy

“The Day of the Triffids” by John Wyndham

Genre: Sci-fi

So this are my top ten books so far this year. I loved and recommend all of them. If you've read any of these books please leave a comment with your thoughts. Recommendations for similar books are also very much appreciated :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment