Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.


Today the topic is "Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together". This is a topic I’ve never thought about that much but it seems like a lot of fun to give it a try now. After all there are a lot of authors that are my favorite and some of them may be really good duos.

Sophie Kinsella & Marian Keyes
I love their books and I like both of them as separate authors. I feel that a chick-lit book written by this duo will be an explosion of laughter.

Patrick Ness & J.R.R. Tolkien
I think that a mix between the unique writing style of Patrick Ness and the world-building of J.R.R. Tolkien will bring us one epic fantasy book.

Garth Nix & Philip Pullman
I think that if these two join forces they will write one awesome middle-grade fantasy book which I will be more than happy to read.

Tatiana de Rosnay & Alyson Richman
Both of them write historical fiction books with really heavy subjects and in my opinion if they ever become a duo the result will be a really heart-breaking story that will leave you breathless.

John Green & Jojo Moyes
Bad endings is their forte! I think their writing styles will complement each other so if they ever write a historical-fiction or a contemporary book together I’m sure I’ll read it.

J.K. Rowling & Rick Riordan
A little bit of the amazing character development abilities of Rowling and the world-building abilities and the adventures from the books of Riordan will lead to an awesome middle-grade or young-adult fantasy book.

H.P. Lovecraft & Carlos Ruiz Zafón
This duo will create the best middle-grade horror book.

George R.R. Martin & Peter V. Brett
I feel that a fantasy book written by this duo will be epic. As much as I want this to happen, a priority for me is George R.R. Martin to finish his series first…because I’ve been waiting for years…

Patrick Rothfuss & David Dalglish
As much as I love both of these authors, I think that if they work together as a team they will be able to create a fantasy book that will be better than their books separately.

Paul Hoffman & Isaac Marion
Awesome dark characters plus zombies equals one epic read in the fantasy genre. I’ll definitely read a book written by this duo.

Of course some of these duos can’t ever happen because some of the authors are dead but a girl can dream J

Tell me what you think about my picks in the comments and if you have a blog post about this topic share a link and I'll be happy to read it :)

2 comments:

  1. JK Rowling and Rick Riordan seem to be a popular combination today! I would so love to read a book written by these two together!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/top-ten-tuesday-26/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i picked Tolkien too but I paired him with someone else :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete