Friday, February 5, 2016

January Book Haul


I haven't done book hauls in a while. I did have a lot of bought or received books in December, but I just forgot to haul them.

In the month of January I bought /swapped a total of  15 books. I did not spend a lot of money though since some of the books are second hand buys and others I got for really cheap, since there was some kind of promotion going on. Lucky me!

Without any further ado here is my list of books:

Books #3-#6 in Nikki Heat series by Richard Castle

and

Book #4 in Derrick Storm series by Richard Castle

I don't have the other books in this series, but the deal was for these books only and I couldn't pass it up.

"Birdsong" (French Trilogy #2) by Sebastian Faulks, which I did not know was part of a series...


"I Heart New York" (I Heart #1) by Lindsey Kelk

"The Isle of the Lost" (Descendants #1) by Melissa de la Cruz

"Can't Anyone Help Me?" by Toni Maguire and Jackie Holmes

"When Daddy Comes Home" by Toni Maguire

"Immortal Beloved" (Immortal Beloved #1) by Cate Tiernan

Books #1- #3 in Dream Catcher series by Lisa McMann


These are all of the books!!!

Have you read any of them? Share your thoughts in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of any of these! I'll be sure to check them out on goodreads. :D I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only author I've had experience with on this list is Toni Maguire and I love her book - Don't Tell Mummy: A True Story of the Ultimate Betrayal, so I bought When Daddy Comes Home, because it's something like a continuation.

      Delete