Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Fictional Cities

Top 5 Wednesdays was created by gingerreadsLainey and there is a Goodreads group where you can find a list of participants as well as Top 5 Wednesday topics.


This week's topic is "Fictional Cities" and I don’t have a lot of those, so I will expand this topic a little bit and share with you my top 5 fictional places – places I might enjoy living in or at least visit.


The Nine Kingdoms universe - “The 10th Kingdom” by Kathryn Wesley
I absolutely love this world. It’s magical, there are a lot of amazing places that I would enjoy visiting – especially Kissing Town.


The Barsburg Church in 7th District - “07-Ghost” manga series by Yuki Amemiya and Yukino Ichihara
This is one of the most peaceful and beautiful places that I have ever read about. And some of the bishops are sexy as hell…just saying.


Dorne - “A Song of Ice and Fire” series by George R.R. Martin
There might not be a lot of things happening there, but this place is to die for.


Neverland - “Peter Pan” by J.M. Barrie
I did not enjoy the book, but I did like Neverland as a place and I would have loved to visit it. It’s one of the most interesting places in the fictional world.


Krasia – “The Demon Cycle” series by Peter V. Brett
This is not necessary a place I want to live in, but I definitely want to visit it.

There are a lot of places left but those are some of my favorites. If you are interested to find out about some other places I want to live in/visit you can leave me a comment and I will gladly make another blog post with all of them.

Links to your Top 5 Wednesday blog posts are also appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I forgot to add Neverland to my list but I love Peter Pan.

    Feel free to see my post here: http://powisamy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/top-5-wednesday-top-five-fictional.html

    ReplyDelete