Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Books You Wish You Haven't Read

Top 5 Wednesdays was created by gingerreadsLainey and there is a Goodreads group where you can find a list of participants as well as Top 5 Wednesday topics.


This week's topic is "Books You Did Not Finish" but there are only three books I did not finish. I hate not finishing books. Even if they are really boring, I keep on reading them. So instead of my uncompleted books, I will share with you some of the books I wish I haven't read (a.k.a. the books I wish I haven't started reading in the first place)...


“Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter” series by Laurell K. Hamilton
Starting this series was my biggest mistake, when it comes to books. The first book was not that great, but after it everything went downhill...I will complete this series eventually (because I'm a complete masochist) but this is going to happen in a far, far future...

“The Seer King” trilogy by Chris Bunch
I absolutely hated this trilogy. The writing style was so descriptive and the books were so slow-paced. I was bored throughout all three of the books. It's a shame because the story could have been really interesting...

“Snakes and Earrings” by Hitomi Kanehara
This book...I really don't know what to say about it...It was a bad reading experience.

I don't even want to talk about this one...It was confusing, with too much characters that I did not need. Here is my review, if anyone is interested.

“Fallen” series by Lauren Kate
This was a cover buy. The only thing I liked about this book, was the last chapter, which was written from the guy POV (I don't even remember his name). Do the books get any better, because I will finish them and I want to know what to expect.

These are my top 5 books/book series I wish I have never started/read. If there are any different opinions, please share them in the comments. Links to your Top 5 Wednesday blog posts are also appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. I am really put off from reading Fallen, I feel like I would have enjoyed it when I was younger.
    My T5W is here: http://powisamy.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/top-5-wednesday-books-you-did-not-finish.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is so poorly written that I don't know if being younger would help in this case :D

      Delete