Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Quotes 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.


This week's topic is "Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So". I want to thank Goodreads, because I suck at remembering quotes.

"The Desert Spear" by Peter V. Brett

"The Day of the Triffids" by John Wyndham

"One Plus One" by Jojo Moyes


"The Prince of Tides" by Pat Conroy

"Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen

"A Dance of Cloaks" by David Dalglish

"The Silkworm" by Robert Galbraith

"Howl's Moving Castle" by Diana Wynne Jones

"The Giver" by Lois Lowry

If you've read any of these books, share your favorite quote from them in the comments. If you have a blog post about this topic, share a link and I'll be happy to read it :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quotes especially the one from The Giver. My TTT-
    http://readingalcove.blogspot.in/2015/11/top-ten-tuesday-2.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the One Plus One quote - I am blessed to have friends like that! My TTT

    ReplyDelete