Monday, September 7, 2015

Musings Mondays: Spend the rest of my life in a library


Musings Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. In your post you have to answer one of the following prompts as well as the random question of the week:

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: If you were forced to spend the rest of your life in a library, a museum, or a zoo, which would you choose — and why?

I am currently reading "Middlemarch" by George Eliot and it seems that I'll be reading it forever...it's really slow...

As for the random question...
Because books are love!!!

Leave me a comment with your Musing Mondays blog post and I'll be more than happy to read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment