Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bout of Books Day #1

Bout of Books
Pages read today: 192

Books read today: "The King's Curse" (The Cousins' War #6) by Philippa Gregory
So far so good! The book is interesting, I just didn't have the time to read so much...

Today is another day. I probably won't be able to finish my read, but I will try.

Challenge: Would You Rather hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Would you rather: Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
I would honestly rather lending my book to a person who dog-ears pages. Getting my books dirty is not something fixable.

Would you rather: Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
As much as I would like to say both, I will choose meeting one character of my choice. It's quite difficult to narrow it down to one character only, though...

Would you rather: Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
I would much rather never be allowed in a book store again. I love book stores, but books in the library are free and my library looks quite nice, I can spend hours in it.

Would you rather: Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?
I'm so sorry to break you up guys (not saying names here, because spoilers), but my favorite character dying is not something I would ever wish for.

Would you rather: Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
I have yet to read both, but since only "The Scarlet Letter" is on my TBR I would obviously choose to read it once a year for the rest of my life...

Thank you Lori for this amazing questions!

Now, back to reading my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment