Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bout of Books Day #2

Bout of Books
Pages read today: 152

Total page count: 344

Books read today: "The King's Curse" (The Cousins' War #6) by Philippa Gregory

Well, did I fail today :D I don't even know what happened...I had more time for reading and I felt that I read a lot...but I didn't...

Oh, well! Today is another day!

Challenge: The Rainbow Challenge

Cover Challenge:
No, I did not forgot the violet cover. I just couldn't find any cover with somethin violet on it..or even at least close to that color...

Author Challenge:

R - Rosnay, Tatiana de

O - Olivares, Javier

Y - Young, Wm. Paul

G - Gregory, Philippa

B - Brett, Peter V.

I - Isaacson, Walter

V - Verdon, John

Thank you Rebecca for hosting these challenges!

Now, back to reading my book!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm not a photographer by any means, so saying that means a lot ^.^

      Delete