Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2016 Finishing the Series Challenge

Challenge Host: Bea's Book Nook
Challenge Dates: January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016

I have too many unfinished series. Hopefully this challenge will inspire me to finish most of them.

My Goal: Level 4 (Expert series reader)
Complete 7 or more series

A Series of Unfortunate Events: I've read 4/13 books
I'm audiobooking this series and the books are not very big anyway, so this should be achievable.

The Cousins' War series: I've read 5/6 books

Anna and the French Kiss series: I've read 2/3 books
I didn't like the first two books, but I have to read only one more in order to finish this series and I'm going to do it.

Cormoran Strike series: I've read 2/3 books
At least for now there are only three books...

Howl's Moving Castle series: I've read 1/3 books

07-Ghost series: I've read 5/17 books
This may seem like a lot of books, but this is manga, so this should be quick.

The Left Hand of God series: I've read 0/3 books
I've read the first two books in this series two years ago, so I want to reread them before reading the third one.

Siren series: I've read 0/3 books
I've actually already read the first book, but I remember nothing...

There will be a page with all of my challenges for 2016 in the beginning of the year, where I will track the progress for all of my challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment