Saturday, December 12, 2015

Reader Problems Tag (Blogmas Day 12)

Since I have nothing interesting to share today, I decided that a tag would be perfect. The Reader Problems Tag was created by Tiffany from About To Read YouTube channel. I was not tagged but it seems like a really fun tag to do. I have also never seen bloggers do this tag but I think it will still be a lot of fun.


1. You have 20 000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
It's really difficult, but I go with the flow. I just pick a random book or if I have something to return to the library, I start with that.

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I hate not finishing books and as masochistic as it is I try to finish what I'm reading even if it's boring as fuck.

3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
It depends on how many books I have left. If they are not so many, I pick up my unfinished manga series. If they are too many, I don't bother completing the challenge.

4. The covers of a series you love do not match. How do you cope?
I actually don't have a problem if the covers don't match. But if the heights are different, we have a problem. I don't like if my bookshelf is looking like a freaking bar diagram.

5. Everyone and their mother love a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Everyone is free to like or dislike a certain book, so if there is no one with the same opinion as me, I bond with myself :D


6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I hate crying in public, but if there is no helping it I just try to not do it loudly...

7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
I don't see a problem here. If I loved the book, why not reread it? It would be the best thing ever!

8. You do not want anyone borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I don't...I just can't say no to people for something like that. Huge mistake! I just have to find out how to say no to people...

9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
First of all, I will stop reading anything! After that it's time for some RPG games or anime or movies or music...the choices are endless. I just have to stay away from books for a couple of days.

10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I buy only the ones I have money for. Depending on the month the number can be zero or 10 books.

11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
It depends on the books. If it's something by Patrick Ness or  Peter V. Brett or anything I've been waiting for ages to come out, I will read it as soon as I finish my current read. If it's a first book in a series, I prefer waiting for some of the other books to come out first, because my memory is not that great when it comes to remembering plot lines.

This tag was quite short but I hope you enjoyed it. If you’ve done this tag please leave a link in the comments. I would love to check it out. If not, tag - you are it!

No comments:

Post a Comment