Monday, December 14, 2015

Music Monday: High all the time

Music Monday is created by Lauren at Always Me. Every week you choose one or two songs to share, video of the songs and your thoughts on the songs (or any other thoughts you have). More for the rules and how to participate you can find here.


Sometimes I'm in a mood for something a little bit different. Today I'll share my favorite "in-the-zone" songs.

The first song, that fits into that category perfectly is Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High) - Hippie Sabotage Remix. I love it, despite the very depressive lyrics and video.

Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High) - Hippie Sabotage Remix

My second choice is Seinabo Sey - Hard Time (Le P remix). This song speaks summer to me - imagine waves, beach and sunny days - pure Heaven!

Seinabo Sey - Hard Time (Le P remix)

If you've done Music Monday this week, share it with me. Any thoughts on the songs I shared? I know they are bizarre :D

2 comments:

  1. I love Habits, its a catchy song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I still prefer the original version of Habits to any of the remixes...Thanks for introducing me to Seinabo Sey, though. I liked that sound. :)

    Thanks again for joining me!

    ReplyDelete