Monday, July 20, 2015

Musing Mondays: Read while in motion


Musings Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. In your post you have to answer one of the following prompts as well as the random question of the week:

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Are you able to read while in a vehicle (in motion)? Have you always been this way?

So, up next I I'll read either "Pilgrim" by Timothy Findley or "Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatrick, because it's good to return them to the library before the end of the month.

As for the random question, it really depends. For example, I don't have problem reading in a bus but I really hate reading in the car because our roads here in Bulgaria suck and the rides tend to be really shaky. If the roads were better (like in Vienna for example) I would have read in the car a lot.
I don't remember if I have always been like that, but that's the way I am now...

Leave comments with your Musing Mondays blog post and I'll be more than happy to read it :)

5 comments:

  1. Both are excellent choices. I wish I could remember to get the books back on time. I swear I've provided several shelves worth of books purchased through my late fees. The time just gets away from me. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't mind paying a fee...and where I take the books from you only have to pay a fee if you haven't returned the book a month after the date you were supposed to return it on. But I can't keep a book that long if I know I have to return it...I'm just weird like that :D

      Delete
  2. Both are excellent choices. I wish I could remember to get the books back on time. I swear I've provided several shelves worth of books purchased through my late fees. The time just gets away from me. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been able to read in cars for a long time now. Of course, I don't do it as much now since I drive myself most places. :)

    I wonder if audiobooks count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've been asking myself the same question :D
      After a lot of thinking I decided that the question is about physical books since they are way harder to read in the car :)

      Delete