Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Hyped Books I've Never Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.


There are a lot of books I have not read yet and I really, really want to - some of them hyped, some of them nobody knows of. For this Top Ten Tuesday I will share with you only ten of the hyped books I've never read.


“Throne of Glass” series by Sarah J. Maas
I've heard really great things about this series and I have the first three books...but I hate waiting so I will probably read those books when the rest of the series are released.

“The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak
This book is well loved by everyone, so I should finally read it. This will happen this year...I promise.

“Mistborn” series by Brandon Sanderson
Again, I've heard nothing but good things about this series and I should read the books soon.

“The Lunar Chronicles” series by Marissa Meyer
May be I'm the only one who haven't read this series yet.

“Shatter Me” series by Tahereh Mafi
I really don't know what's wrong with me. Why haven't I read this trilogy yet. It sounds so good and everyone raves about it. It needs to happen.


“Daughter of Smoke & Bone” trilogy by Laini Taylor
I actually forgot about this trilogy until this year when I bought the last two books :D I will definitely read the books this year.

“Eleanor & Park” by Rainbow Rowell
I've heard that all of the books by this author are very, very good so I can't wait to read this one (it's the only one I have and hopefully I will like it).

“Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn
Another really well loved book...and it's a mystery and I relly like those. I also have "Dark Places" and "Sharp Objects" so I'll be really grateful if someone could tell me which one is the worst and which one - the best. I don't want to start with the best one and then get disappointed by the rest (this already happened with John Green's books).

“Legend” trilogy by Marie Lu
Yet another series that I've never read. I'm really hesitant to start book series because I don't know if I will like them but even if I don't I will need to finish them...I'm just masochistic like that.

Last but definitely not least is this book. And everybody loves it. And I actually have it on my Kindle and I didn't know that :D I will read it this year...hopefully.

So, those were my top ten "I'm so embarrassed I have not read hyped books". Please share in the comments if I'm not the only one who haven't read them :D Other comments are appreciated as well.

7 comments:

  1. Oh oh I have To All the Boys on my list too!! I can't actually find it in Australia though, so that's a big reason why I haven't read it. xD Ahhh, but I will one day. I LOVE THRONE OF GLASS THOUGH. It is mega-hyped and omg the cliffhangers are cruel, so I really don't blame you waiting. ;-)
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cliffhangers but the anticipation after that is killing me :D

      Delete
  2. Yessss you need to read The Book Thief!! It is truly one of the best books of EVER and the ending totally destroyed me. I need to read the Legend trilogy as well! I put it on my list too, haha. And the covers!! I adore them.

    Great post, Zhana <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hopefully I will finally read "The Book Thief" next month cause I really want to.

      Delete
  3. I loved The Book Thief, Eleanor & Park, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Throne of Glass, they all live up to the hype. To All the Boys was okay but I was bored with Legend. MyTTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw "Knife of Never Letting Go" on your list. I'm really sad that you didn't like it becaue it's one of my favorites.

      Delete
  4. I love Maas, Book Thief ,and the Lunar Chronicles. The rest I still need to read.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my TTT

    My $30 giveaway ends soon so check it out.

    ReplyDelete