I am nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Yay!
A huge thank you to Genni at Ready, Set, Read! for nominating me! This is the first time ever when someone nominates me or tags me for anything so I'm super happy.
Her blog is really awesome and she always has a lot of interesting things to say in her posts, so check her out!
A huge thank you to everyone that reads my posts, too! At the beginning of my blogging I had no idea that my posts are actually going to be read, since writing is definitely not my forte!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules display the word button.
- Give seven facts about yourself!
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them!
- Display the award button on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you.
What you may not know about me:
1. I am a huge yaoi and shounen ai fan! I can watch every single anime and read every single manga or novel in that genre and I will enjoy it in most of the cases! My favorite shounen ai is Junjou Romantica and I've watched it like a gazillion times...and Season 3 was a disappointment since the sexy scenes were sooooo limited.
2. I'm a cat person! I desperately want a cat, but since I'm currently living with my parents, this desire of mine can not be satisfied.
3. I have a passion for making pixel bead art. It's relaxing and fun and sometimes I give my creations as presents - I call them coasters and I use them as such! These are some of my modest creations.
4. When I was a child I loved playing with cars, lego and trains. Me and my sister used to build lego towns and put our train tracks around them and play. Fun times!
5. My favorite TV show of all times is Charmed! It's a really old TV show. It started back in 1998. I've watched it 2 time and I'm planning on rewatching it again soon. I still cry on some of my favorite episodes.
Has any of you ever watched it?
6. I like playing RPG games like Aveyond, Eternal Eden and Starggazer! Currently I'm playing 3 RPGs at a time - 3 Stars of Destiny, The Princess' Heart and replaying Eternal Eden. They've taken over my life!
My favorite RPG game remains Aveyond!
If you are interested in some RPG game reviews, I'll be hapy to make some!
7. My favorite band is Years & Years! They can do no wrong with their songs! I love all of them, their lyrics are perfect and their music is just amazing. I can listen to their songs all day long!
1. Bookworm Inkorporated
2. Kristi's Bookshelf
3. Girl Plus Books
4. Booker T's Farm
5. Reading With Wrin
6. Chased By My Imagination
7. Paper Fury
8. Book Coma
9. Reading Is My Superpower
10. Behind On Books
11. Sabrina's Stories
12. Corralling Books
13. My Tiny Obsessions
14. Books By Proxy
15. Feeling Fictional