Monday, January 25, 2016

Music Monday: When I'm Down

Music Monday is created by Lauren at Always Me. Every week you choose one or two songs to share, video of the songs and your thoughts on the songs (or any other thoughts you have). More for the rules and how to participate you can find here.


We all have those days when we don't feel quite alright. I had one of those weeks last week. I was feeling sad and what helps me cry my sadness away is music. Not happy and cheesy this time. I'm going for songs that I can sing my heart out with.

Broken Iris - Where Butterflies Never Die is one of the songs in my dark and depressing song list. The lyrics are meaningful and music is just perfect.

Broken Iris - Where Butterflies Never Die 

A Skylit Drive - The past, the love, the memory is another of my go to sad songs. It's quite depressing song for everybody. 3 minutes of heartbreak.

A Skylit Drive - The past, the love, the memory

And just a little bonus, since I skipped last week's post.

Trading Yesterday - For you only

If you've done Music Monday this week, share it with me!!!

2 comments: