Friday, January 22, 2016

The Seven Deadly Sins Tag

Hello lovely bookworms! It's Friday and as promised in my Blogging Schedule I'm coming here with a tag!


Greed - What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?

My most expensive book has to be "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - the illustrated edition. I just could not resist it - it's so beautiful!!!

As for my most inexpensive book - I really can't say which one it is...

Wrath - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Cassandra Clare. I kept on reading the books in The Mortal Instruments series, hoping that every book will be better than the previous. I am going to read The Infernal Devices series in a distant future, but my expectations are definitely not high.

Gluttony - What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

"Last Chance Saloon" by Marian Keyes is definitely my guilty pleasure. I have such fun time reading it. My Goodreads says I've read it 7 times already, but I really want to reread it again in the near future.

Sloth - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adam. I really think I will like this book, but it's humongous, so I'm a little bit scared to start it...May be this year...May be not...

Pride - What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

I don't tend to talk about books for the sake of sounding really smart and well-read. I just talk about books, when I have something to say about them. It doesn't matter if I hate or love a certain book, sometimes I just need to pour out my feelings and thoughts about it.

Lust - What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?

I like my male characters to be a little bit broken. I don't like perfect people in books, because they don't exist in real life. I would also love my male characters to be loyal and protective (but not in the obsessive way).

Envy - What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

All of them!!! I love receiving books. Even if it's something I would not normally pick up myself, I appreciate every unread book that is given to me. If you want something specific, you can check out my TTT: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year.

There you have it! That was The Seven Deadly Sins Tag! Thank you for tagging me, Erin! It was really fun!

I don't know who's done this tag already, but I tag:
Geraldine @ Corralling Books
Amy @ PowisAmy
Giovanna @ Book Coma

5 comments:

  1. "Last Chance Saloon" by Marian Keyes is an excellent book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, you should totally get onto reading The Infernal Devices! I loved it SO MUCH MORE than The Mortal Instruments! And I'm the same with The Hitchhiker's Guide...xD Thanks for nominating me!
    Geraldine @ Corralling Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now going to have to check out Last Chance Saloon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really one of my favorite Chick-lits! Marian Keyes is a really good author. I like all of the books that I've read by her. As a writing style I can say her books are pretty similar to Sophie Kinsella books.

      Delete