I've already posted my bookish resolutions in details in my 2016 Reading Challenges and Blogging Goals post, but I can still add a little bit more, right! This week's topic is "Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016 (can be bookish, personal resolutions, "I resolve to finally read these 10 books, series I resolve to finish in 2016, etc.)", so let's get it started.
1. Buy less books and read more books from my TBR shelves
Becaue they look like this:
I haven't read any of these books, none...not even one...it's bad...
2. Complete my reading challenges
This year I'm participating in a lot of reading challenges. Here they are:
- Goodreads Challenge - well, of course. My goal is 100 books.
- 2016's Ultimate Reading Challenge
- I Dare You Book Challenge - wish me luck on this one...
- Finishing the Series Challenge - I'm hoping on finishing 7 or more series this year.
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge
- The Shelf Love Challenge - I'm hoping on reading 31-40 books from my TBR shelves.
3. Take less books from the library
Because I tend to take a lot of books from my library, which results in neglecting my own TBR shelves...
4. Spend some time on my coloring books
Because they are fun and I got the "Game of Thrones" coloring book for Christmas and I want to get into it.
5. Participate in more read-a-thons
Because they are motivating.
6. Write more book reviews
Although I suck at it, I like giving my opinion about the books I've read.
7. Be more interactive with other bloggers
I want to share my love for reading with other people and all of the bloggers sound like really nice people and I really want to make some friends around the blogging world!
8. Figuring out my own posting schedule
Because I like being organized and I noticed that that's not the case with my blogging. So, expect some blogging schedule soon.
9. Buddy reads/Read alongs
I really want to do some of those. If anyone is up for it, leave a comment! I would really, really love it!
10. DO NOT NEGLECT my reading for watching anime, playing games, etc.
They are fun, but I don't want to be behind on my reading because of them.
These are just some goals, which I would like to achieve! Share a link to your TTT in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out :)